Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Simple Home Design in Rural Areas ( Java Home Interior Design )

Simple java living room design
Hello, My blogger friends. How are you today?
This time, I will start to write something for you about my sweet home and its interior design. Okey, without many words, let’s start.... !.

Our home is the best and romantic place forever. We will feels very comfortable and pleasant when we are at our own homes. Meet with all of member family and with some activities are the happiness moments in our live that can not be changed with other things.

Oke, my sweet home is located at the rural areas in the Wonogiri, Central Java, Indonesia. It is a very cool and peace area that I've flown.

The photo above is my simple living room design. There are only two chairs and Tv. We usually uses this room as a place to joke and having fun. The floors are made from black tiles. My mother always clean it everyday.


Front view of my simple home design
If you see my home from the front, you'll see the small and simple home design which measures about 10x12 meters. In front of my home, there are many flowers and plants. We like the green :).
My Old SMASH narsis detected :D
When I got home, my fondest memories is when I began to enter the door and talk to them. Oh my mother always miss me, and I also very miss her. My brother, i love you. My father, you're my inspiration.
poor kitchen design at rural areas :(
Yes, the picture above is my simple kitchen design. Here is a place where my mother cook my favorite foods. Hmmm, she the best mother in the world. Her cuisine is very delicious. <3 br="">
simple and comfortable dinning room in rural areas
And this is my lovely dinning room. It is very simple and practice. There are only one table and one chair. At this place, I can eat my mother cuisine much as you like. he he he
simple green home design with baby face
Hihihihi.... my nephews are very funny. Miss you all.....

Oke it is my story. Please enjoy it . . .  =))

1 comment:

  1. Home sweet home... Full of love...full of joy.. You will always miss to going back home ^__^

    ReplyDelete